50% off a photo shoot and acrylic block with 2 digital image files.
BUY YOUR GIFT VOUCHER BEFORE 10pm on Wed 6th March 2013
Mums and grandmas regularly tell me they want a family photo shoot if only they could get all their children together. So if you are still looking for a Mother’s Day gift for your mum or grandma, how about this special offer which will give her quality time with her family and something to treasure for a long, long time – much longer than flowers or chocolates:
You’ll get a pretty gift voucher for
- one of my lifestyle shoots including a maternity or baby shoot
- an 8 x 6 inch acrylic block (approx 20 cm x 15cm) containing two images of her choice from the shoot
- Digital image files of the two images in the block, with a licence to print them or share them on the Internet so she can easily show off her family to everyone.
It’s the perfect non-fattening, long-lasting gift for all those mothers who love looking at photos of their family :-)
(And if you’ve not seen an acrylic block before, they always attract a lot of attention when I do fairs as they really make colourful images stand out.)
Normally the shoot and acrylic block together would cost £190 but if you order before 10pm GMT tomorrow (Wednesday 6th March 2013) you can purchase them for just £95 – that’s a whopping 50% off.
Her gift voucher will be valid until 31st March next year (2014) so she’ll have plenty of time to schedule the shoot in. And it’s valid for any suitable shoot location within a 35 mile radius of Warwick – we just need to be allowed to photograph there.
Ready to book? Just drop me an email or give me a call and we’ll sort it out from there.
The small print:
- The voucher is valid until 31st March 2014 – the person redeeming the voucher needs to book their shoot in so that the photoshoot takes place before then. Please bear in mind that I am usually booked up at least 6 weeks in advance.
- The shoot can be used for a newborn shoot, baby shoot, family lifestyle shoot or pet portrait shoot
- The shoot can take place in any suitable location where we’re allowed to photograph that’s within a 35 mile radius of the centre of Warwick. If the person redeeming the voucher would like the shoot to take place further afield then travelling expenses may apply but we will agree these before the booking is confirmed.
- If the recipient would prefer one of my other products instead of an acrylic block, then the value of the block (£95) can be put towards another product of equal or greater value.
- The voucher isn’t exchangeable for cash.
Follow me on