One of my Flickr contacts has just pointed out that another of my images had been chosen for the Guardian’s “Picture mapping the British summer” gallery. (If you’ve been following this blog for a while you may remember that I had one picked back in June.) This one is from a week I spent with my family on the beautiful Gower peninsula at the end of July. The weather wasn’t perfect but we had sunshine most days and I had plenty of opportunity to do some landscape photography for a change. I’ve been meaning to post some of these here but I’ve been too busy! Anyway, enjoy this one and hopefully I’ll get round to posting some more in a few weeks time – something to cheer you up in the cold winter months :-) If you click on the photo it will take you to the Guardian gallery – there are some great classic British summertime images on there.
- Do you need a microphone to get good quality sound on your phone video?
- Birmingham Central Library demolition and a few quick smartphone video tips
- Child model call for Families Warwickshire
- 4 reasons to use photos for your social media updates
- Photography gift vouchers – are you buying the right one?