Here’s a little something I put together for my family. It’s a mix of stills and video telling the story of our Sunday afternoon walk a few weeks ago, and they absolutely loved it. I love using still images to record my memories and create beautiful artwork, but the addition of movement adds an extra depth. I am offering this photo/moving image fusion as a new option for my family portrait clients – more details will be on my main website in a few weeks. But with the summer holidays coming up, I didn’t want you to miss out on the opportunity to add it to your photoshoot. So if you’d like me to create a moving memory slideshow for you, get in touch for a chat about how I could record your family story this way.
- Do you need a microphone to get good quality sound on your phone video?
- Birmingham Central Library demolition and a few quick smartphone video tips
- Child model call for Families Warwickshire
- 4 reasons to use photos for your social media updates
- Photography gift vouchers – are you buying the right one?