My blog’s been going for nearly 4 years now and there are so many posts that it’s difficult to find what you’re looking for now so I thought it was about time I gave the design a bit of attention, particularly as my website is undergoing a makeover too. Here’s the new fresher and hopefully more user-friendly look – and a summary of what’s changed:
- You can see lots more photos in one go so you can quickly navigate to the blog posts that interest you most.
- You can now navigate all the main categories from the top menu – and I’ve rationalised all the categories too so the list at the bottom’s a bit more manageable. There’s still a search option if you’re looking for something specific and the new tag cloud at the bottom gives you a feel for the topics that I cover.
- I’ve made it easier for you to hook up with me on your social media website of choice – check out the new icons at the top of the page.
- If you’re a Pinterest addict like me, there’s now a handy little “Pin it” button that appears in the top right corner when you hover over any images.
- I’ve added a link to my Project 365 – I get lots of positive comments about my personal photo-a-day images and I’ve got clients that have booked me on the strength of them but I’ve realised I don’t make it that easy for you to find them, so if you’ve not visited before, pop over and have a look.
Let me know what you think. I’m sure I’ll be tweaking the design a bit more over the next few days so don’t be shy – your feedback would be appreciated. One big thing that it has made me realise is how much stuff I haven’t got around to blogging!
The ‘Spring Clean’ looks fantastic Linda.