A different approach to baby photography
I’m not a conventional baby photographer. Heavily posed, photoshopped newborn photos are all the rage. But babies aren’t dolls – they’re real people. I believe that the photos they will cherish when they grow up will be pictures of you cuddling them, looking like they’re the most important thing in the world to you. Or dressed in the clothes you’ve lovingly picked out for them. Or lying in their cot with their own toys and gifts in their nursery – things they may only have hazy memories of when they’re grown up.
So I visit you at home and take photos of your baby with you and your family. I adopt a similar approach to my family lifestyle photography by getting you to do the things you do with them normally and recording your routine with my camera.
I’ll spend up to 3 hours with you capturing a range of photos for you to choose from.
Maternity lifestyle photo shoot
- Ideal at around 7 months into your pregnancy, this photo shoot includes
- a photo shoot lasting up to 1 hour at home or somewhere else important to you
- includes a USB stick of your edited images so you can create your own prints or share them on social media
- a £50 credit towards a baby photo shoot with me
- available weekdays and weekends
Baby lifestyle photo shoot
- Up to 3 hours in your home and your edited images on a USB in a presentation folder.
- Your edited images on a USB stick in a linen-covered presentation folder with your baby’s name and birth date written on the front and your two favourite images printed inside
- A copyright licence allowing you to create your own prints and share your photos on your social media accounts if you wish
- Available on weekdays and weekends