Relaxed, natural portraits and documentary photos telling the story of your family. For all ages from tots to teens to adults. All photographed in the comfort of your own home or garden or at a location you love.
Documentary photography for all sorts of celebrations from birthday parties for old and young, to wedding anniversaries and christenings
Why choose Linda as your family photographer?
- I have a son and daughter of my own so I’m used to dealing with children and understand what it’s like being a parent.
- I’ve been photographing families professionally since 2009 so I’ve developed strategies for working with all sorts of personalities from the painfully shy to the excited and boisterous.
- I allow plenty of time for you to all settle into your shoot, so you can relax and be yourselves.
- I won’t ask for smiles. Instead, I like to create a positive atmosphere so you all enjoy the shoot which means the smiles come naturally.
- Thoughtful, serious expressions are important to capture too – they’re all part of your child’s personality.
- My experience photographing weddings and corporate events has allowed me to hone my documentary photography skills to capture your family activities and parties in an unobtrusive way.
- I use my experience as a fine art photographer to create unique pieces of art, not carbon copy family portraits.
- You love looking through old photographs. You want to commission some special images that will become the old photographs your children and grandchildren look back on to remind them of their childhood.
- You hate posing for photos but love natural, candid shots that show how much you love your children.
- You welcome the opportunity to spend quality time with your family while getting photos that tell the story of your lives together now.